Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back to the Mountains


I know it may seem as though all we do these days is head to the mountains and ski....and while that is true to an extent, we are also truly enjoying our life in Denver as well. I have started working full-time and while that is an adjustment, I am enjoying what I am doing and the people I work with. We are meeting new people all the time and feeling more at home in our neighborhood. 
Matt got a jump start on the weekend by heading to Vail on Friday with his co-workers (they get every other Friday off) and he snowboarded all day in waist deep powder. 
Saturday Matt and I drove back up to Keystone for another day of great skiing. The mountain is open for night skiing until 9 pm so we skied until we thought our faces were literally going to fall off:)
 

1 comment:

lisa said...

I'm glad to see that you are taking great advantage of all that Colorado has to offer! :) Thanks for the great pictures and the motivation to start our own blog. :)